Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Turbocharging My Metabolism

Supplementation
While I have tried every diet pill on the market, and all  they have mostly done is put me in Emergency Room, I have opted for a natural supplement to boost my sluggish metabolism.  From the beginning, I have wanted this journey to be about reclaiming my health in Jesus' Name, and not to be about losing as much weight as fast as I can.  That is why I condemn procedures such as lap-band surgery, and all diet pills, because they might promote weight loss but damage a person's overall health.


Forskolin
My supplement of choice is Forskolin, which I heard about on an episode of Dr. Oz, which is supposed to promote belly fat burning, and also helps in other health areas, such as blood pressure reduction, and can also help one get a good night sleep.  The brand that I ordered is called C-Bolic by Better Body Sports.  This brand boasts a higher concentration of Forskolin.  


Watch the following video for Forskolin benefits:




I am going to chart my progress after adding this supplement to my regular healthy nutrition and exercise program to see if there is any difference, and from there I will make my recommendation for or against this program.



"18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame; who set their mind on earthly things" Phillippians 3:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment